30% of 50-inch LCD TVs shipped in 2015 to be Ultra HD
Displays | 10h 15min ago
Taiwan solar cell makers looking for idle equipment in China
Green energy | 10h 18min ago
ASMedia appoints lawyers to defend patent lawsuit against VIA
IT + CE - Stockwatch | 10h 22min ago
Worldwide server market grew 4.8% in shipments, while revenues increased 2.2% in 4Q14, says Gartner
IT + CE | 10h 24min ago
Samsung loses top position in global 4Q14 smartphone market, says Gartner
Mobile + telecom | 10h 27min ago
Smartphone platform providers eyeing emerging Africa market
Mobile + telecom | 10h 32min ago
Digitimes Research: 24- and 27-inch monitor retail pricing increases in February
Displays | 10h 36min ago
MWC 2015: MediaTek intros 64-bit SoCs for smartphones and tablets
Bits + chips | 10h 38min ago
Casetek sees weaker profits in 4Q14
Before Going to Press | 10h 47min ago
Casetek rumored to land chassis orders for iPhone for 3Q15
Before Going to Press | 10h 49min ago
Mitac expected to see growing cloud computing sales in 2015
Before Going to Press | 10h 50min ago
Japan market: ZTE to launch Blade S6 for mid-range segment
Before Going to Press | 10h 51min ago
Nvidia invites Tesla CEO to chat on smart automobile industry at GTC 2015
Before Going to Press | 10h 51min ago
Chipset vendors, equipment suppliers gearing up efforts to develop LTE-U devices
Before Going to Press | 10h 52min ago
TSMC wins processor orders for second-generation Apple Watch, say rumors
Before Going to Press | 10h 55min ago
Taiwan January manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
Before Going to Press | 10h 57min ago
Mar 4, 16:13
Power supply makers and energy management solution providers including Delta Electronics, AcBel Polytech and Zippy Technology have all been aggressively pushing into the electric vehicle (EV) market, developing drive motors, battery management systems and smart power charging systems, according to...
- GIGABYTE wants to take you to Computex 2015 with the GIGABYTE Z97 - X99 BIG XTU Challenge
- Devoted to IE3 premium-efficiency motor R&D, Tatung aims to help the industry boost energy savings
- NEXCOM Fuses Digital & Physical Retail with Responsive Store Solutions
- Clientron to exhibit its latest POS and Thin Client solutions at EuroCIS 2015 and CeBIT 2015
- EverFocus' great leap forward: eZ Hopper
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
4-Mar-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Google to finish 2-in-1 Chromebook development in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Ultra HD BD players not likely to be available until end of 2015
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, LG, Panasonic bent on competing against Android TV
- Digitimes Research: China white-box players accelerate LTE tablet supply to Russia vendors
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
Windows 10 and Intel's Skylake processors are expected to have limited affect on boosting consumer demand for PC in the second half of 2015
Vendors are showing their latest products at CES 2015, including Ultra HD TVs and connected devices.
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...