Clevo to ship 1.85-1.9 million notebooks in 2014, says paper
IT + CE - Newswatch | 13min ago
Commentary: China ODM services increasing as local vendors aim to cut costs and expand handset lineups
Mobile + telecom | 16min ago
Worldwide revenues for marketing software solutions growing to more than US$32 billion in 2018, says report
IT + CE | 25min ago
Digitimes Research: Lenovo starts price-cut competition for 7-, 8-inch tablets
IT + CE | 28min ago
Digitimes Research: Japan new fund raising policy to provide positive benefit to crowd funding market
IT + CE | 46min ago
Tera Xtal cancels plan to raise additional capital
LED | 57min ago
Handset panel module price quotes estimated to drop 10% in 4Q14
Displays | 1h 10min ago
Asustek expects at least NT$2 billion in profits from handset business in 2015
Mobile + telecom | 1h 23min ago
SAS obtains Taiwan patent for polycrystalline silicon wafer process
Green energy | 1h 29min ago
High-end 27- to 32-inch monitors becoming new focus for vendors
Displays | 2h 2min ago
VIS hiking production at 8-inch fab
Bits + chips | 4h 52min ago
Taiwan 3Q14 international Internet bandwidth rises to over 1.4Tbps, says TWNIC
IT + CE | 5h 19min ago
China market: Clevo opens 24th Buynow store
IT + CE | 5h 29min ago
International smartphone chip vendors enhance development of tablet chips
Bits + chips | 5h 53min ago
Oct 17, 15:46
The global market for broadband consumer premises equipment (CPE) will end 2014 with the highest growth in revenues since 2010, increasing by 20% from 2013 to reach nearly US$11 billion, according to IHS.
- Last Mile to Conquer: Tatung's Bendable Optical Cables Cleverly Resolve Problems Related to Optical Fiber Establishment
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
20-Oct-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- Commentary: Apple Watch pioneering user interface will make around 10% of users Think Different
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Apple has announced its new iPhone 6, 6 Plus and Apple Watch on September 9
Digitimes president Colley Hwang recently visited India, where he met with key players in the country's handset ecosystem as well as relevant government...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...