Taiwan September manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
Bits + chips | 5h 47min ago
Taiflex Scientific, ThinFlex net NT$3.42, NT$1.85 EPS for January-September
Before Going to Press | 6h 17min ago
Digitimes Research: Global LED supply in 2015 may be tight
Before Going to Press | 7h 3min ago
Taiwan market: HTC maintains largest market share by sales volume in September
Before Going to Press | 7h 5min ago
Supply chains still experiencing pressure to reduce panel pricing
Before Going to Press | 7h 23min ago
Foxconn will not acquire TPK, says company
Before Going to Press | 7h 27min ago
Taiwan makers still eyeing sales of Ultra HD TV panels, high-end IT displays
Before Going to Press | 7h 46min ago
Himax Technologies sees booming orders for LCoS solutions
Before Going to Press | 8h 1min ago
Innolux announces acquisition of assets from Hoya Microelectronics
Before Going to Press | 8h 2min ago
Taiwan IC designers expect drops in 3Q14 gross margins
Before Going to Press | 8h 9min ago
Taiwan makers 3-5 years ahead of China in LTPS technology, says AUO
Before Going to Press | 8h 13min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers developing more technology for second-wave 802.11ac devices
Before Going to Press | 8h 16min ago
Digitimes Research: OLED TV pricing to remain double Ultra HD TV pricing through 2016
Before Going to Press | 8h 22min ago
Sony to launch 12-inch tablet in 1Q15, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 8h 25min ago
Laibao reaches 80% yields on 5G line; OGS shipments reach 600,000 a month
Before Going to Press | 8h 26min ago
Taiwan makers in China less interested in additional investment, says TEEMA
Before Going to Press | 8h 32min ago
Intel Global Summit 2014 to focus on IoT, smart wearable devices, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 8h 40min ago
Oct 23, 15:15
The number of 4G subscribers in Taiwan has increased to 1.7 million, according to the National Communications Commission (NCC).
- Last Mile to Conquer: Tatung's Bendable Optical Cables Cleverly Resolve Problems Related to Optical Fiber Establishment
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
23-Oct-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to release new inexpensive notebook solution; unlikely to receive full support from vendors
- Commentary: Apple Watch pioneering user interface will make around 10% of users Think Different
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Apple has announced its new iPhone 6, 6 Plus and Apple Watch on September 9
Digitimes president Colley Hwang recently visited India, where he met with key players in the country's handset ecosystem as well as relevant government...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...