Cleanroom constructor UIS eyeing orders from China panel sector
Bits + chips | 9min ago
Tablet growth to slow as purchases in mature markets begin to level off, says IDC
IT + CE | 13min ago
CPT reports 31.7% on-year revenue increase in February
Displays | 18min ago
Simplo, Dynapack February revenues down on month
IT + CE - Stockwatch | 23min ago
Neo Solar, Gintech, GET see sequential drops in February revenue
Green energy | 23min ago
10 IC product segments to exceed total IC market growth in 2014, says IC Insights
Bits + chips | 47min ago
Corning to transfer Gorilla Glass production to Korea
Displays | 51min ago
Lite-On Technology February revenues down on month, up on year
IT + CE | 52min ago
Taiwan market: Leica launches D-Lux 6 Edition 100 digital camera
IT + CE | 55min ago
SPIL February sales rise 31%
Bits + chips | Mar 6, 21:56
Winbond February sales rise 17%
Bits + chips | Mar 6, 21:54
Asustek expected increase orders for smartphone components in March
Displays | Mar 6, 21:53
Yageo February sales fall 21% on-month
Before Going to Press | Mar 6, 20:28
Retailers in China drop pricing for LCD TVs by 30%
Before Going to Press | Mar 6, 20:28
Acer needs 3 years to restore original prosperity, says chairman
Before Going to Press | Mar 6, 19:43
PC-related IC suppliers see demand pick up
Before Going to Press | Mar 6, 19:35
Booming smartphone CCM shipments expected to begin in March
Before Going to Press | Mar 6, 19:32
HP, Dell in talks with server makers about cooperation
Before Going to Press | Mar 6, 19:31
Pegatron lands orders for over 1 million consumer notebooks from HP
Before Going to Press | Mar 6, 19:29
- 8 Jul 2013:
- Tatung aggressively expanding in Middle East: Smart energy-saving solutions showcased at Middle East Electricity 2014
- Fortrend Liquid Diamond layer provides anti-germ capability 4 times that of untreated glass
- W Hotel chooses EverFocus as a preferred Security System Provider
- Nimax 2014 new vision: customization and intelligentization
- Imagination popular Codescape tools now provide MIPS CPU support and extended Linux/RTOS capabilities
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Digitimes Research: Cortex-A17 to take over ARM high-end/mid-range 32-bit business
- A win-win situation for Toshiba and OCZ: Q&A with Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Storage Solutions
- Is a US$25 smartphone possible?
- Digitimes Research: Apple triggers 64-bit AP battle
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek hikes turn-key value by virtue of Hotknot
- Intel unveils latest Education Tablet and Classmate PC
- AMD offers new 12- and 16-core additions to Opteron 6300 series
- CES 2014: Samsung unveils 12-inch tablet lineups
- CES 2014: HP unveils new 27-inch all-in-one workstation and new Android-based all-in-one PC
- CES 2014: LG unveils new wearable innovations
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...