- Be the first to comment
- Novatek expects flat sales for 2Q15
- Utilization rates at 8-inch fabs falling
- Dialog, Foxconn SiP subsidiary to invest in Dyna Image
- Winbond reportedly to place orders with China 12-inch foundry
- China smartphone vendors look for more supplies of CMOS image sensors
- The mbed IoT ecosystem: Q&A with ARM CEO Simon Segars
- Demand response spending expected to exceed US$1.3 billion a year by 2024, says firm
- GLT reports April financial performance
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi Note Pro
- CPT announces April 2015 financial performance
- Taiwan makers to benefit from new smartphones from Xiaomi, LeTV
- Taiwan DRAM makers post mixed April results
- ECS reports revenue drop for April 2015
- BenQ Materials announces 1Q15 performance
- Edison Opto April revenues hit record
- Global TV shipments grow 3% in 2014
- China market: Prices for 4- and 8-core handset chips to fall
- PV demand expected to rebound in June or early July, say China makers
- Giga Solar Materials April revenues hit record
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- GlobalWafers nets NT$1.40 per share for 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: April 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices up sequentially, down in China market
- AcBel Polytech nets NT$0.23 per share for 1Q15
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...