- Be the first to comment
- Motherboard players and Intel to face challenges over CPU product line management in 2Q15
- China companies to raid talent from Taiwan semiconductor industry
- Aurora invests in GIT to beef up 3D printing business
- TV panel pricing increases in October
- TV vendors aim to ship 34 million Ultra HD TVs in 2015
- SAS reportedly to raise funds for acquisitions
- AUO sets up PV systems totaling 23.4MWp in Taiwan
- Taiwan Li-ion battery makers look to data center applications
- Samsung, TSMC Solid State Lighting reportedly to quit LED lighting business, say Taiwan makers
- iEnergy launches second-generation micro-inverter
- GET reportedly to help Motech manage solar-grade wafer production
- GaN LEDs in automotives to reach US$1 billion in 2014, says IHS
- Wearable sensor market to expand sevenfold in 5 years, says IHS
- TPCA Show 2014 to take place from October 22-24
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$3.6 billion in January-September, says MOEA
- Chunghwa Telecom participates in NCP submarine cable construction
- North America semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 0.94 in September, says SEMI
- Apple announces financial results for fiscal 4Q14
- Bitcoin mining ASIC supplier Alchip to debut on TSE
- Intel may stop providing subsidies for mobile solutions; switch to providing support through different methods
- Apple likely to supply more iPhone 6 Plus to satisfy strong demand from China, say sources
- Global smart water meter market to eclipse US$1 billion in 5 years, says IHS
- Investment in dynamic Volt/VAR control architectures to total US$17.7 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- TV vendors look to upcoming holiday periods for Ultra HD TV development
- Apple panel supply to come mainly from LG
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...