- Be the first to comment
- Acer starts selling Ultra HD monitors in Taiwan
- Coretronic expects 4Q14 BLU shipments to drop slightly
- Quanta said to be main supplier of Google Project Ara
- Inotera to more than double capex for 2015
- UMC posts net profits of NT$2.92 billion for 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see sequential growth in touch panel shipments during 3Q14
- Commentary: Calculating the cost of GamerGate, many losers, 2 potential big winners
- Inspection service company Sporton reports strong performance for 3Q14
- Project Ara modularized smartphone to enter commercial production in 2015
- MCU vendor Holtek to post single-digit revenue growth in 4Q14
- Asia Tech Image poised to start production in Myanmar
- Nanya profit hits all-time high in 3Q14
- Delta Electronics 3Q14 net profit hits record
- TSMC to trail Samsung by 14pp in FinFET in 2015, says Barclays
- Chunghwa Telecom aims to save 10% of 2014 capex budget
- Corning announces 3Q14 financial performance
- LG Electronics announces 3Q14 performance
- Sony seeks cheaper panel solutions as smartphone competition intensifies
- MOEA conditionally approves Sanan Optoelectronics stake in Epistar
- Solar glass price plunge to cease as trade sanctions take effect, says IHS
- Flip Chip technology expected to be used in more LED TVs released in 2015
- China September polysilicon imports hit record, says CNIA
- Lite-On, Delta win New Taipei LED streetlamp contracts
- GET, Motech form strategic alliance
- LED penetration rate expected to reach between 60-70% over the next 5 years
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...