- Be the first to comment
- Simplo to cut capital by 40%
- Samsung to maintain lead with Galaxy S8 in high-end Android segment
- E Ink swings to operating profits in 2016
- Clevo sees weak profits in 2016, but expects strong performance in 2017
- Getac Technology reports strong earnings for 2016
- Chunghwa Telecom launches smartwatch for children
- Micron experiencing rough transition to 1xnm DRAM process, says report
- IC Insights more than doubles 2017 IC market growth forecast
- ESD solution provider Amazing Microelectronic sees earnings up 70% in 2016
- ECS reports losses for 2016
- Revenues from flexible AMOLED displays on pace to exceed rigid AMOLED panels in 3Q17, says IHS
- New Wafer Works China plant to come online in 2018, says report
- Competition in AI platform market intensifying
- Commentary: TPK, O-film tie-up to bring uncertainty to touch panel industry
- Compal becomes a strategic partner of LeEco
- HTC, LG, TCL and Coolpad vying for next-generation Pixel smartphone orders, says paper
- LONGi and Zhonghuan to expand mono-Si solar wafer capacity
- Tsinghua Unigroup to obtain more funds from government
- China market: Huawei sets prices for P10, P10 Plus
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Hua Hong seeing robust smart-card chip demand
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...