- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan IC design industry output value to grow 13% in 2015
- Commentary: Galaxy S6 to bring significant impact on supply chains
- China PV module makers to suffer from Japan feed-in tariff cut
- Foundry houses in China, Taiwan set to compete for specialty process orders
- PCB maker Zhen Ding hits record EPS for 2014
- Sysgration lands orders for electric bus-use battery modules from CSR
- Revenues from energy efficient building products and services expected to total more than US$4.3 billion from 2015-2023, says Navigant
- Automobiles shipped as of 2020 expected to average over one display
- Increasing demand for larger TVs leading to growing large-area TFT LCD shipment revenues, says IHS
- Samsung purchases LED display maker Yesco, says report
- Advantech, ITRI to set up Industry 4.0 system integration joint venture
- MWC 2015: Intel launches new mobile SoCs, LTE solution
- HTC reports 27% on-year revenues increase for February
- ASMedia leads in USB 3.1 controller ICs amid Taiwan IC designers
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- China market: LED outdoor lighting valued at CNY14.7 billion in 2014
- China LED chip production value in 2014 estimated at CNY12.0 billion, says GLII
- MWC 2015: Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone
- TV vendors shifting strategy to prevent panel pricing from increasing
- Lextar Electronics to expand LED epitaxial wafer capacity
- Power supply makers aggressively pursuing EV opportunities
- Tong Hsing 2015 capex to top NT$1.5 billion
- MWC 2015: Acer unveils Liquid Jade Z smarpthone
- Digitimes Research: South Korea sees worldwide memory market share reaching 57.1% in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: Global server shipments in 2014 up 7.1% on year
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...