- Be the first to comment
- Samsung Display to decrease supply of notebook panels
- Innovation to keep Moore's Law alive, says TSMC co-CEO
- Nanya to invest NT$50 billion over next 2 years, says president
- Taiwan IC industry to increase 7% in 2016, says TSIA chairman
- Strong demand for gaming products boosts related ASP
- Digitimes Research: Cellular IoT may have limited opportunities for mobile telecom carriers
- TAICS to cooperate with US TIA on 5G, IoT
- MLS to issue bonds to fund Ledvance acquisition
- DRAM spot prices hit 7-month high, says DRAMeXchange
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments up 7% on month in August
- China to lower PV feed-in tariffs for 2017, say reports
- Qualcomm announces solutions for embedded computing, IoT applications
- Posiflex Technology to issue convertible bonds, new shares
- Tokuyama to sell Malaysia-based polysilicon factory to OCI
- NXP establishing security standards for smart cars in China
- Sharp buys back office building in Japan
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi TV 3s
- JDI may release shares to Sharp, says paper
- Apple increasing part and component orders for iPhone 7, say touch panel makers
- Brave C&H Supply to be listed on Taiwan OTC in October
- Prices for solar-grade monocrystalline, polycrystalline silicon wafers drop to US$0.68, US$0.50
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Taiwan government starts taking applications from banks for Apple Pay
- Connected car production to grow rapidly over next 5 years, says Gartner
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...