- Be the first to comment
- Server DRAM prices rise nearly 40% in 1Q17, says DRAMeXchange
- Xiaomi likely to unveil in-house developed CPUs on February 28
- Marketech profit climbs to 12-year high
- AUO undaunted by China competition, says chairman
- New iPhone shipments to reach 100 million in 2017, says TrendForce
- LG Display may become supplier to Samsung
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi launches Mi Note 2, Redmi Note 4X
- Taiwan market: kbro to upgrade cable modem access to Internet to 500Mbps
- Acer unveils smart roadside parking management system
- Testing solution provider Chroma Ate posts 2016 EPS of NT$4.53
- Foxconn turns to China, initiates large-scale recruitment for company
- Gamania Digital Entertainment aims at revenues of over NT$10 billion for 2017
- China market: White-box smartphone supply chain faces increasing pressure from brand vendors
- Panasonic, Sharp capitalize on JCM to export PV modules, says report
- TPV to set up LCD TV factory in China, says paper
- TPK to quit touch panel production for Apple Watch, say sources
- Foxconn chairman pledges shares for loans
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.54GWp in 2016, says CPIA
- Qualcomm, ZTE and China Mobile to collaborate on 5G NR trials at 3.5 GHz
- Qualcomm begins comeback fight against Korean FTC
- Worldwide public cloud services spending forecast to reach US$122.5 billion in 2017, says IDC
- Intel pushing new 5G chip
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments up slightly in January
- PCB maker Tripod sees EPS hit 5-year high in 2016
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...