- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan makers in China less interested in additional investment, says TEEMA
- Sony to launch 12-inch tablet in 1Q15, say Taiwan makers
- Intel Global Summit 2014 to focus on IoT, smart wearable devices, say Taiwan makers
- Supply chain estimated to deliver 50 million units of iPhone 6 in 2014
- Taiwan shipments of LCD TVs expected to reach 19.69 million in 2H14
- Winbond appoints ex-Nanya executive as senior VP for product development
- Laibao reaches 80% yields on 5G line; OGS shipments reach 600,000 a month
- AUO to pay US$24 million in antitrust civil litigation
- Taiwan makers 3-5 years ahead of China in LTPS technology, says AUO
- Google to not make additional investments in Himax Display
- Digitimes Research: OLED TV pricing to remain double Ultra HD TV pricing through 2016; China vendors see mixed results in LCD TV sales abroad
- Foxconn will not acquire TPK, says company
- Giga Solar expects to ship 240 tonnes of PV silver pastes in 2014
- Gigastorage to set up PV module factory in Thailand
- Taiwan market: HTC maintains largest market share by sales volume in September
- Taiwan September manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Plug-in electric vehicles expected to make up 2.4% of global light-duty vehicle sales by 2023, says Navigant
- Everlight Electronics likely to net NT$500-600 million for 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: Apple turns to focus on price management to save tablet business
- Sony Mobile to amend strategy for releasing flagship models
- Motherboard players and Intel to face challenges over CPU product line management in 2Q15
- SAS reportedly to raise funds for acquisitions
- AUO sets up PV systems totaling 23.4MWp in Taiwan
- Samsung, TSMC Solid State Lighting reportedly to quit LED lighting business, say Taiwan makers
- Delta Electronics donates real-time toxic chemical detecting equipment to EPA
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...