- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Six 2-in-1 Chromebooks scheduled for 2015 to tackle non-education markets
- CSOT starts producing 55-inch Full HD TV panels at 2nd 8.5G factory
- TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
- MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
- TSMC to triple 16nm chip capacity by end-2016, says co-CEO
- Foxconn to build supply chain financial service system
- HTC to block media from attending shareholders meeting
- GIS expects 2Q15 revenues to fall 15-20% sequentially
- Demand for overclocking surges in the face of declining desktop market, says HWinsights
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile launches new flagship Xperia Z3+, Xperia Z4 Tablet
- LCD monitor panel prices in May fall, says WitsView
- Taiwan becomes major revenue contributor to Google
- Taiwan solar cell makers under pressure of upgrading technology
- M31 teams up with Imagination
- Google BrandLab to set up branch office in Singapore in 2H16
- UMC holds technology forum in Japan
- Sharp to launch smartphones in Indonesia, says report
- Samsung eyeing QLED panels, say reports
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- GCL insures PV modules
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Seagate names new head for Taiwan office
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...