- Be the first to comment
- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- Acer passes down Stationary Computer and Display BU management to younger executives
- Notebook component makers shift to server applications along with ODMs
- ASE expects to post revenue growth through 4Q15
- UMC slows 28nm ramp
- Electronic dictionary vendor Global View sets up business incubator in Beijing
- Taiwan IC design houses expect orders for handsets to pick up in August
- Acer pushing investments in startups
- MediaTek posts lower revenues and profits for 2Q15
- Sharp plans to stop in-house production of a-Si thin-film PV modules, says Nikkei News
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 23.5% in 2H15
- Adlink posts 1H15 net EPS of NT$1.77
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- LED to account for 19% of transportation lamp revenues in 2015, says IHS
- Coretronic reports 2Q15 performance
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom sees 4G user base increase to 2.9 million
- Energy management revenues for healthcare markets expected to reach US$2.2 billion by 2024, says report
- Hua Hong Semiconductor, QST announce 3-axis gyroscope SoC
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- Silicon Motion to offer solutions for 3D XPoint devices
- Taiwan promoting recycling of household wastewater for industrial use
- FET arranges stake investment in CNS via buying corporate bonds
- Innolux to merge with CMEL
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...