- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Verizon to ship three million own-brand tablets in 2015
- TSMC chairman disagrees with Alibaba chairman on lack of entrepreneurs in Taiwan
- Wahlee signs NT$3 billion syndicated loans for business expansion
- Worldwide solar demand projected at 51.4GW in 2015, says EnergyTrend
- Taiwan market: PND market becoming more centralized on few brands
- Some IC design houses look to brisk sales in 1Q15
- IC foundries gearing up for 8-inch fab expansions
- Business software vendor SAP looks to team up with Taiwan cloud data centers
- Epistar expects December revenues to grow sequentially
- Apple, Samsung pushing tablets for year-end holiday sales
- Taiwan market: China-based MLS to wage LED lighting price war
- China market: Meizu steps up cooperation with MediaTek for sub-CNY1,000 smartphones
- Year-end rush in China leads APAC PV market to set record in 4Q14, says Solarbuzz
- China-based San'an Optoelectronics to procure 50 MOCVD sets from Veeco
- Digitimes Research: Average digital camera price in 5 main markets in December rises to US$366
- Foxconn needs to solicit more talent from outside for business development, say sources
- Global production values for LED-backlit tablets, TVs to fall in 2014, says LEDinside
- AUO, Innolux expected to see more orders for Ultra HD TV panels
- TCL launches quantum-dot TVs
- Digitimes Research: 23-, 27-inch LCD monitor prices up in December
- Digitimes Research: AUO, BOE top panel makers in operating margin
- Inotera buys equipment for NT$1.72 billion
- Global 3Q14 semiconductor equipment billings rise 15% on year, says SEMI
- SSD/HDD hybrid business-use notebooks expected to increase in 2015
- Global business prospects are optimistic in 2015, says TSMC chairman
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
NOR flash memory supplier Macronix International is looking to expand its presence in the automotive...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...