Last update: Tuesday 22 June 2010
- Oracle Day 2013 Taipei Demonstrates B2B Mobile Marketing
- Taiwan International Smart Green City Summit commences November 1, 2013
- Digitimes Research: Notebook brands and ODMs ramp up shipments in August
- Digitimes Research: Application processor market evolving with profound changes
- Silicon Image introduces new Ultragig 6400-based Gamechanger accessory reference designs for mobile devices
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
5-Dec-2013 12:48 (GMT+8)
- Apple-GTAT partnership to drive sapphire demand
- Why Apple should make a 2-in-1 notebook
- China market: Rumors and speculation for cheap TD-SCDMA iPhone for China
- Commentary: China telecom market dominated by local firms
- Lose the switch, lose the loss: Cavendish Kinetics leverages MEMS for tunable RF components
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
China-based smartphone vendors have seen their global presence expand.
The struggling BlackBerry has announced a major workforce cut and a plan to sell the company.