- Server DRAM prices rise nearly 40% in 1Q17, says DRAMeXchange
- Xiaomi likely to unveil in-house developed CPUs on February 28
- Marketech profit climbs to 12-year high
- AUO undaunted by China competition, says chairman
- New iPhone shipments to reach 100 million in 2017, says TrendForce
- LG Display may become supplier to Samsung
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi launches Mi Note 2, Redmi Note 4X
- Taiwan market: kbro to upgrade cable modem access to Internet to 500Mbps
- Acer unveils smart roadside parking management system
- Testing solution provider Chroma Ate posts 2016 EPS of NT$4.53
- Foxconn turns to China, initiates large-scale recruitment for company
- Gamania Digital Entertainment aims at revenues of over NT$10 billion for 2017
- China market: White-box smartphone supply chain faces increasing pressure from brand vendors
- Panasonic, Sharp capitalize on JCM to export PV modules, says report
- TPV to set up LCD TV factory in China, says paper
- TPK to quit touch panel production for Apple Watch, say sources
- Foxconn chairman pledges shares for loans
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.54GWp in 2016, says CPIA
- Qualcomm, ZTE and China Mobile to collaborate on 5G NR trials at 3.5 GHz
- Qualcomm begins comeback fight against Korean FTC
- Worldwide public cloud services spending forecast to reach US$122.5 billion in 2017, says IDC
- Intel pushing new 5G chip
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments up slightly in January
- PCB maker Tripod sees EPS hit 5-year high in 2016
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...