- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- Memoright to step into eMCP field
- MediaTek expected to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q15 guidance
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- Simplo under pressure in competition for next-generation iPhone battery orders
- Samsung eyeing QLED panels, say reports
- Taiwan market: Sony unveils Bravia LCD TVs
- BenQ unveils 6 intelligent solutions
- China software industry posts January-April revenues of CNY1.215 trillion, says MIIT
- Samsung SDI inks MOU with China Wuxi for polarizer plants
- TSMC to build 10nm pilot line in June, says report
- Xiaomi Technology expects 2015 cloud computing revenues to hike 4-5 fold, says chairman
- Japan Display holds top spot in vehicle display shipments in 2014, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo ranks as 3rd largest smartphone vendor in 1Q15
- GCL insures PV modules
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Second-tier motherboard makers to see drops in 2015 shipments
- Foxconn to continue expanding Big Data center in Guizhou
- US cable performance improves, but Pay TV market headwinds remain, says IHS
- Annual plug-in electric vehicle sales in North America expected to exceed 1.1 million by 2024, says Navigant
- Global smartphone growth to slow to 11.3% in 2015, says IDC
- JEDEC announces support for NVDIMM hybrid memory modules
- HMI slips to loss in April
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...