- Leadtek pushing into medical market
- Baidu adopts Xilinx to accelerate machine learning applications in the data center
- Qualcomm to return to TSMC but not for 10nm, sources claim
- Globalfoundries China fab put on hold
- Verizon launches MediaTek-powered smartphone
- ASML on track to post record 2016 sales
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size panel shipments to grow at CAGR of 0.3% in 2016-2021
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- October medium- to large-size TV panel pricing up significantly, say research firms
- China market: Smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- India market: 35 million smartphones shipped in 3Q16, says Counterpoint
- China Mobile nets CNY88.1 billion for January-September 2016
- PChome JV provides e-payment services in Thailand
- Nichia wins patent infringement litigation in Japan
- Neo Solar Power to float overseas convertible bonds
- Taiwan market: We Can Financial Technology launches smart POS
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Vietnam market: LED lighting demand takes off
- LeEco enters US market
- Passive component maker Mag.Layers sees EPS hit 6-year high in 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Gamania provides mobile e-payment services Gama Pay
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$10 billion in January-September, says MOEA
- StarChip security IC fabricated on HHGrace eNVM process
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...