- Digitimes Research: CSOT expected to ship 25 million LCD TV panels in 2014
- China, Taiwan solar-grade silicon wafer makers plan to hike prices
- Epistar, Genesis may benefit from Cree investment in Lextar, says Epistar
- Notebook panel supply expected to see 20% shortage in 3Q14
- Supply chains ramp up production for 9.7-inch iPad
- Asustek readies new 2-in-1 products
- China-based monocrystalline solar wafer maker Longi sees huge growth in 1H14 profit
- China-based Comtec Solar to expand wafer capacity in Malaysia
- Semicon Taiwan 2014: Focus on new processing, packaging technologies
- New mobile products to benefit component suppliers until end of 2014
- LG Display opens first overseas LCD panel plant in China
- Flexible PCB makers raise funds to address growing business operations
- Digitimes Research: Kickstarter wearables expand presence in sleep tracking industry
- Digitimes Research: Bit-growth of DRAM chips lower in 2014 on weak PC demand
- Acer becomes top PC and projector vendor in Philippines
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone vendors turning to retail and online channels for better profits
- Solartech Energy sees increased August revenues
- LED demand turns weak in 3Q14, says Epistar chairman
- Gigabyte Communications to ship 2G feature phones
- Trends and technologies at Touch Taiwan 2014
- Digitimes Research: Korea kicks off semiconductor development projects
- Taiwan solar cell makers see orders increase in August
- LED driver IC vendors look to flat performance in 3Q14
- Taiwan market: HTC launches HTC Butterfly 2 in cooperation with CHT
- Spending on energy efficient buildings in Europe expected to total nearly US$800 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...