- Taiwan science parks January-August total revenues up 1.75% on year, says MOST
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to drop in 4Q14
- China handset camera module makers cut pricing by 15-20%
- GET reportedly to help Motech manage solar-grade wafer production
- International smartphone chip vendors enhance development of tablet chips
- Tablet panel pricing remaining flat in October
- China Mobile January-September profit down on year
- Global smartphone shipments grow 9.1% in 3Q14, says WitsView
- Taiwan market: 4G users to reach 3 million by year-end 2014, says CHT chairman
- Taiwan sees increased September export order value, says MOEA
- Corning vehicle display glass gains further attention in the market
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo starts price-cut competition for 7-, 8-inch tablets
- Digitimes Research: Japan new fund raising policy to provide positive benefit to crowd funding market
- Tera Xtal cancels plan to raise additional capital
- Handset panel module price quotes estimated to drop 10% in 4Q14
- SAS obtains Taiwan patent for polycrystalline silicon wafer process
- High-end 27- to 32-inch monitors becoming new focus for vendors
- VIS hiking production at 8-inch fab
- TPK to see improved performance in 4Q14 due to Apple orders
- Taiwan, Japan LED makers to face price competition from China, says Nichia executive
- Neo Solar Power subsidiary setting up PV system in UK
- LED lighting demand weak in 4Q14
- Apple panel supply to come mainly from LG
- Lenovo to set up secondary brand for mobile devices
- Clevo to ship 1.85-1.9 million notebooks in 2014, says paper
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...