- Nexus 6P to help ramp up Huawei smartphone shipments in 2015
- Pneumatic component maker Chelic ramping capacity in Taiwan, China
- Inotera chairman reportedly to be hired by Tsinghua Unigroup
- HTC September revenues up sequentially
- LandMark Optoelectronics revenues hit record in September
- Digitimes Research: Difference between Apple Watch and Android Wear devices narrowed
- Taiwan market: Telcos announce contract-bundled pricing for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Largan Precision sees increased September revenues
- Radiant Opto-Electronics reports revenues for September 2015
- Sharp establishes sales company for electronic components in Shenzhen, China
- Green Energy Technology sees tiny growth in September revenues
- Global semiconductor sales decrease slightly in August, says SIA
- Catcher sees growth in September revenues
- MediaTek dismisses layoff rumors
- Auto, industrial chip orders falling
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- China aims to complete electric vehicle power charging infrastructure by 2020
- Tera Xtal to shut down northern Taiwan plant
- MediaTek expanding IoT ecosystem
- Taiwan market: Gogoro Lite electric scooter launched
- Solartech, Danen see mixed growth in September revenues
- ECS reports revenue growth for September 2015
- CSOT evaluating construction of 11G facilities
- ASE seeking court injunction on SPIL shareholders meeting
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...