- Digitimes Research: CSOT expected to ship 25 million LCD TV panels in 2014
- China, Taiwan solar-grade silicon wafer makers plan to hike prices
- Epistar, Genesis may benefit from Cree investment in Lextar, says Epistar
- Notebook panel supply expected to see 20% shortage in 3Q14
- Supply chains ramp up production for 9.7-inch iPad
- Asustek readies new 2-in-1 products
- China-based monocrystalline solar wafer maker Longi sees huge growth in 1H14 profit
- China-based Comtec Solar to expand wafer capacity in Malaysia
- Semicon Taiwan 2014: Focus on new processing, packaging technologies
- New mobile products to benefit component suppliers until end of 2014
- LG Display opens first overseas LCD panel plant in China
- Flexible PCB makers raise funds to address growing business operations
- Digitimes Research: Kickstarter wearables expand presence in sleep tracking industry
- Digitimes Research: Bit-growth of DRAM chips lower in 2014 on weak PC demand
- Acer becomes top PC and projector vendor in Philippines
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone vendors turning to retail and online channels for better profits
- Solartech Energy sees increased August revenues
- LED demand turns weak in 3Q14, says Epistar chairman
- Gigabyte Communications to ship 2G feature phones
- Trends and technologies at Touch Taiwan 2014
- Digitimes Research: Korea kicks off semiconductor development projects
- Taiwan solar cell makers see orders increase in August
- LED driver IC vendors look to flat performance in 3Q14
- Taiwan market: HTC launches HTC Butterfly 2 in cooperation with CHT
- Spending on energy efficient buildings in Europe expected to total nearly US$800 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...