Bits + chips
Himax invests in Emza Visual Sense
Press release; Jessie Shen, DIGITIMES

Himax Technologies announced recently it had made a strategic investment in cash in exchange for a 45.1% equity ownership of Emza Visual Sense, with a one-year option to acquire the remaining 54.9% of Emza's equity and all outstanding stock options...

The article you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.
© 2020 DIGITIMES Inc. All rights reserved.
Please do not republish, publicly broadcast or publicly transmit content from this website without written permission from DIGITIMES Inc. Please contact us if you have any questions.