- Be the first to comment
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Taiwan IC design houses hold mixed 2Q17 outlook
- PC vendors to hike prices in 3Q17
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- Accton to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$3.10
- POS vendor Posiflex reports strong EPS for 2016
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- Micron to establish backend site for DRAM in Taiwan
- Taiwan market: LG launches 4 smartphones targeting entry-level to mid-range segment
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Wistron expects growth in 2017 revenue and profit
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Japan PV makers to face impact from feed-in tariff cuts, says Nikkei
- Gemtek reports strong earnings for 2016
- Nichia, Osram promoting laser diode-based projectors
- Apple announces new 9.7-inch iPad
- Digitimes Research: DNN-architecture AI widely used in image recognition
- MediaTek appoints Rick Tsai as co-CEO
- Digitimes Research: pre-5G commercial operations to kick off earlier than expected
- Notebook vendors to hike prices 5-15% in 2Q17 due to rises in component costs
- Taiwan February unemployment rate up on month, down on year, says DGBAS
- Protective component maker Thinking sees earnings hit 3-year high in 2016
- UMC Xiamen fab gearing up for 28nm chip production
- Ju Teng International to benefit from increased Surface shipments in 2017
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...