- Be the first to comment
- Samsung to ramp up shipments of OLED panels, DRAM and flash chips to channels
- Supply chain players gear up for new Nintendo console
- CSOT expects new 6G facilities to enter mass production in 1Q17
- China market: HD leads over Full HD in May smartphone sales, says firm
- Taiwan market: Huawei to launch 7-inch tablet with dual-SIM feature; Aaeon releases new ruggedized tablet
- Global cellular baseband chip market rises 27% in 1Q15, says Strategy Analytics
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers hold advantage for wearable PMOLED orders
- MediaTek declines to comment on merger rumors
- Digitimes Research: Japan home entertainment market sees Sharp rise with new 4K solutions
- Annual direct current distribution network implementation revenues expected to reach US$5.1 billion in 2024, says firm
- LG to outsoruce part of reinforced glass processing, says report
- China market: Meizu launches flagship smartphone MX5
- LandMark Optoelectronics to list on OTC
- Solartech, Danen June revenues up sequentially
- Acer opens BYOC experience center in Taiwan
- GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
- Japan-based vendors see decreased digital camera shipments in May, says CIPA
- Taiwan solar cell makers should consolidate, says Motech CEO
- Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
- Digitimes Research: LED makers extend development to IR, UV applications
- Lumileds may need to renegotiate patent licensing after acquisition, says Epistar chairman
- Ichia Technologies sees June revenues drop on year
- China market: Xiaomi ships nearly 35 million smartphones in 1H15, says report
- China market: Xiaomi appoints new CFO
- Vendors seeking alternate solutions for metal notebook chassis
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...