- Be the first to comment
- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- FocalTech looks to double-digit shipment growth in 2Q16
- Adata 1Q16 profits soar
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q16 shipments of small- to medium-size panels
- Apple increases chip orders for iPhone SE in 2Q16
- Quanta Computer denies reported layoffs
- China market: Component orders from China white-box handset makers to decline
- Asustek Computer leads gaming notebook sales
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- D-Link operates in red in 1Q16; Alpha Networks to expand capital
- Taiwan market: HTC launches 2 new mid-range smartphones
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- Delta Electronics invests in Delta Controls, Loy Tec, Innocontrol to tap building automation market
- MediaTek looks to higher revenues but lower gross margin in 2Q16
- SiP demand stays weak in 2Q16, says ASE
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- StrongLED Lighting expects 2016 revenue proportion for ODM/OEM production to rise to over 10%
- SAS to sue solar wafer makers for patent infringement
- Acer steps into digital signage via cooperation with AOpen
- Global semiconductor sales increase slightly in March, says SIA
- China smartphone vendors ramping chip orders, sources say
- Android Open Source market opportunities shrinking as Android One becomes viable market contender
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...