- Be the first to comment
- Google to use renewable energy in Taiwan datacenter
- Industry supply chain eyeing huge mobile-SoC market potential
- Asustek to struggle to reach 2016 smartphone shipment target
- SPIL chairman calls for more open government policy
- MSI may ship 5 million graphics cards in 2016
- Quartz, SAW filter maker Tai-Saw to see revenues grow by double-digit rate in 2016
- CPT order visibility extends through end of 2016
- Microwave device maker UMT looks to brisk sales in 3Q16
- E Ink sees strong shipments for smart e-paper labels
- Glass substrates in tight supply in 3Q16, says Corning Taiwan president
- Dialog enters GaN market with integrated devices targeting fast charging power adapters
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic expected to remain largest automotive Li battery maker, steps into LED automotive lighting
- Heraeus showcases flexible, foldable touch panel technology at Touch Taiwan 2016
- China firms set to expand presence in global NAND flash market, says DRAMeXchange
- Consumer IC vendor Sonix to ship over 600 million MCUs in 2016, says report
- Innolux, AUO chairmen urge government to financially support panel makers
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to up over 16% on quarter in 3Q16
- Trina Solar to begin production of 5BB solar cells, say reports
- More notebook vendors adopt on-board memory for Apollo Lake-based models
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- LandMark Optoelectronics expects sequential fall in 3Q16 revenues
- Taiwan market: Sharp launches Aquos Z2 smartphone
- Longsys promotes SDP model to boost SSD sales
- Panel shortages to remain until the end of 2016, say Innolux and AUO chairmen
- Taiwan PCB production value to rise 8.8% in 3Q16, says IEK
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...