- Digitimes Research: Six 2-in-1 Chromebooks scheduled for 2015 to tackle non-education markets
- CSOT starts producing 55-inch Full HD TV panels at 2nd 8.5G factory
- TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
- MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
- TSMC to triple 16nm chip capacity by end-2016, says co-CEO
- Foxconn to build supply chain financial service system
- HTC to block media from attending shareholders meeting
- GIS expects 2Q15 revenues to fall 15-20% sequentially
- Demand for overclocking surges in the face of declining desktop market, says HWinsights
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile launches new flagship Xperia Z3+, Xperia Z4 Tablet
- LCD monitor panel prices in May fall, says WitsView
- Taiwan becomes major revenue contributor to Google
- Taiwan solar cell makers under pressure of upgrading technology
- M31 teams up with Imagination
- Google BrandLab to set up branch office in Singapore in 2H16
- UMC holds technology forum in Japan
- Sharp to launch smartphones in Indonesia, says report
- Samsung eyeing QLED panels, say reports
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- GCL insures PV modules
- Seagate names new head for Taiwan office
- Second-tier motherboard makers to see drops in 2015 shipments
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...