Incorporating a proprietary probe card architecture that leverages FormFactor's MicroSpring MEMS contact technology, the SmartMatrix 100 was designed to support DRAM manufacturers' fast design ramps, advanced product roadmaps and stringent cost-of-test requirements.
Designed for testing 5Xnm-node and below DDR2 and DDR3 mobile and commodity DRAM devices, SmartMatrix 100 probe cards offer enhanced probing performance that enables DRAM manufacturers to extend the life of their existing test equipment and avoid the need for additional capital spending within their test cells, trhe company said.
Like FormFactor's recently-introduced TouchMatrix probe card for advanced NAND flash testing, the new SmartMatrix 100 significantly improves manufacturing efficiency and reduces probe card delivery lead time. SmartMatrix 100 probe cards can also be easily disassembled for repair and reassembled for faster turnaround time with minimal adjustment, and designed for improved thermal performance, FormFactor said.
FormFactor's SmartMatrix 100 probe cards are now in qualification testing and are available for shipping.
- Imagination says third party IP becoming a key driving force for silicon vendors
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Leadtek to Show Total Cloud Solutions at Computex Taipei 2013
- Clientron to exhibit its latest Zero/Thin Client and POS solutions along with the full product line at Computex Taipei 2013
- DIGIEVER partnership with EverFocus for better professional network surveillance solutions
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...