Cree PAR-38 LED bulb
Photo: Company [Apr 30, 2009]
Designed for display and retail installations, the Cree LRP-38 is a narrow-beam spotlight for use in supermarket produce displays, department stores, and museums, especially where color quality is valued, teh company said.
The LRP-38 uses Cree TrueWhite technology to generate a CRI of 92 at a color temperature of 2700K. The tightly-focused beam delivers a center beam candlepower of 4000 with a beam angle of 20 degrees, according to the company. This UL-listed light is designed to replace 50W-90W halogen PAR38 bulbs, in various applications.
The input power is only 12 watts, resulting in a total delivered minimum efficacy of 42 lumens per watt. The lamp is designed to last 50,000 hours in open-track fixtures or 35,000 in non-IC commercial recessed downlights, Cree said.
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Leadtek to Show Total Cloud Solutions at Computex Taipei 2013
- Clientron to exhibit its latest Zero/Thin Client and POS solutions along with the full product line at Computex Taipei 2013
- Advantech Introduces New 18" and 21" Widescreen Multitouch Panel PCs
- Digital Network Fuels Opportunities in Vehicle Surveillance Market