ASE nets NT$1.98 per share for January-September
Bits + chips | 55min ago
Taiwan ODMs, component makers eye orders from China mid-range, high-end smartphone vendors
Mobile + telecom | 1h 58min ago
Hermes Microvision posts January-September net EPS of NT$25.13
Before Going to Press | 1h 3min ago
Standards committees and industry consortia working through number of video standards to support Ultra HD
Before Going to Press | 1h 7min ago
LG Display develops 5.3-inch Full HD LCD panel for smartphones with 0.7mm bezel
Before Going to Press | 1h 8min ago
TDDI may push down touch IC, LCD driver IC prices in 2015
Before Going to Press | 2h 2min ago
LCD TV sales expected to reach 5 million during holiday period in North America
Before Going to Press | 2h 3min ago
Innolux expects global Ultra HD TV shipments to reach 30 million in 2015
Before Going to Press | 2h 20min ago
Taiwan market: BenQ aims to sell 20,000 curved Full HD WCG TVs in 2015
Before Going to Press | 2h 23min ago
Powertech, Walton Advanced expected to see slight sequential drops in 4Q14 revenues
Before Going to Press | 2h 26min ago
MLS, Unity Opto expand LED lighting capacities
Before Going to Press | 2h 30min ago
Innolux capex to reach NT$20 billion in 2014
Before Going to Press | 2h 31min ago
Innolux will continue to invest in a-Si and IGZO panel technologies, says chairman
Before Going to Press | 2h 32min ago
Digitimes Research: Global top-6 notebook vendors to share 81.7% of 2015 global shipments
Before Going to Press | 2h 49min ago
Grand finals of MSI Beat IT 2014 Global to be held in Taipei
Before Going to Press | 2h 50min ago
HP-Foxconn server joint venture starts competing for data center orders
Before Going to Press | 3h 36min ago
Oct 30, 11:42
Coretronic expects its fourth-quarter 2014 BLU (backlight unit) shipments to slip slightly on quarter mainly due to decreased shipments to the TV and tablet segments, according to the company.
- The Fortrend OGS received U.S. Patent Certificate
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
30-Oct-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...