Phison reports strong earnings for 1H14
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 5h 12min ago
Hermes Microvision to see revenues stay flat in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 4h 23min ago
Delta Electronics 2Q14 gross margin, net profit hit records
Before Going to Press | 4h 24min ago
Huawei ships 34 million smartphones in 1H14
Before Going to Press | 4h 36min ago
Taiwan market: BenQ 1H14 LCD TV sales up 20% due to low-blue-light models
Before Going to Press | 4h 37min ago
Commentary: China antitrust probe could affect Qualcomm performance
Before Going to Press | 4h 38min ago
Demand for tablet touch panels decreasing, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 5h ago
Adlink develops 3D intelligent vision-aided positioning system in cooperation with ITRI
Before Going to Press | 5h 14min ago
Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments grow over 13% sequentially in China in 2Q14
Before Going to Press | 5h 31min ago
China market: Colorful Technology poses competitive threat to MSI, ASRock
Before Going to Press | 5h 32min ago
UMC to post single-digit revenue growth in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 5h 33min ago
Taiwan notebook ODMs to benefit from HP, Dell sales in North America
Before Going to Press | 5h 33min ago
Huawei Device sees high growth in 1H14 handset shipments
Before Going to Press | 5h 34min ago
Sales for mini versions of flagship smartphones short of expectations
Before Going to Press | 5h 35min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan digital camera shipments in 2Q14 up 43.3% sequentially
Before Going to Press | 5h 36min ago
Global market share for iPad may slip to below 25% in 2H14
Before Going to Press | 5h 37min ago
Acer tops US LCD monitor retail market in 1H14
Before Going to Press | 5h 38min ago
Huawei Device to launch Ascend Mate 3 4G smartphone, says report
Before Going to Press | 5h 39min ago
Jul 29, 14:43
LG Innotek and Korea-based TV power module and LED maker Yuyang D&U have recently signed a MOU to cooperate on visible light communications (VLC) and Li-Fi business, which uses fluorescent lamps or LEDs to transmit data, according to a Korean ET News report.
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- Fortrend upgrades OGS touch panels with anti-interference capability
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
29-Jul-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
- Digitimes Research: Youngfast, Melfas looking beyond G1F touch
- Digitimes Research: Android TV facing same difficulties as Google TV; Chromecast to boost user attachment
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
As Ultra HD TVs are gaining popularity in the market due to their increased resolution and decreased pricing, coupled with vendors' plans to work more...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...