Largan said to face increasing pressure from Kantatsu
Mobile + telecom | 14min ago
Three trends to take place in 2016 smartphone market, says Strategy Analytics
Mobile + telecom | 21min ago
LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
Green energy | 1h 3min ago
Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
Displays | 1h 8min ago
Bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$22.55 billion, says NCC
Mobile + telecom | 1h 11min ago
China market for packaged LEDs to grow at single-digit annual rate, says firm
LED | 1h 16min ago
Strong smartphone growth in saturated cellphone market, says IC Insights
Mobile + telecom | 1h 21min ago
Global spending on smart health services to grow at CAGR of 60% during 2016-2018, says TrendForce
IT + CE | 2h 4min ago
Led by Apple and China brands, high tech smartphone panel shipments rising, says IHS
Displays | 2h 11min ago
China firm reportedly lands SiP device orders from Apple
Bits + chips | 2h 18min ago
Toshiba develops 3D printer technology with faster fabrication speeds
IT + CE | 2h 23min ago
Newswatch - Nov 24, 15:59
Protests have spurred in various locations around Northern Taiwan over a move from Taiwan-based panel maker Chunghwa Picture Tubes (CPT) to require thousands of employees to take unpaid leave, according to a new report from Taiwan-based Sanli SETN.
- Merck holds Display Insight 2015 in Taiwan to showcase its new branding and latest display technologies
- Exhibitors from 34 countries and regions are ready for inaugural WCIIF
- Focusing on four innovative applications, Merck unveils future display technologies at 2015 Touch Taiwan
- FORTREND Flexible Nano Liquid Diamond coated Touch Panel
- The rise of new enter in touch industry, TOI introduce large size IC to the market
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
25-Nov-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Apple to push forward with In-Cell touch technology in 2015 but highly considering G/G for 2016
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
- Digitimes Research: Dell high-end LCD monitors may be 24-, 27-inch models
- Is Quantum Dot the next big thing for the TV market?
- Apple updates iMac family with new Ultra HD and 5K Retina displays
- CES 2014: Asustek to showcase latest smartphones, 2-in-1 and gaming monitor
- Lenovo releases new ThinkCentra AIO desktops
- Asustek introduces MB168 Series portable USB-powered monitor
- Samsung introduces monitor featuring hand-tuned color calibration and quad HD display
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
LCD TV makers are responding to the challenge of OLED, with quantum dot (QD) technology, curved screens and other innovations. In order to boost consumer...
4K TVs continue to grow strong in the market and are expected to more than double in 2015. Panel makers and TV vendors alike are eying opportunities...
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...