China market: Subor Electronics teams up with AMD to develop VR gaming chip, says report
Bits + chips | 3h 25min ago
TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
Mobile + telecom | 4h 1min ago
Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED panel shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
Displays | 4h 18min ago
Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
Displays | 4h 21min ago
IC design houses allocating 28/40nm orders to UMC, SMIC
Before Going to Press | 4h 13min ago
Fingerprint sensor startup raises nearly NT$200 million
Before Going to Press | 4h 27min ago
China market: Foxconn plans to resume retail deployment
Before Going to Press | 4h 33min ago
Qualcomm aims to roll out 5G SoC solutions in 2018-2019
Before Going to Press | 4h 36min ago
SAS not seeing rebound in China market
Before Going to Press | 4h 37min ago
Arcadyan Technology to deal out 2015 dividend of NT$1.60
Before Going to Press | 4h 41min ago
LTE Cat-M1, LTE Cat-NB1 to become mainstream IoT technology, says Qualcomm at MWC Shanghai 2016
Before Going to Press | 4h 42min ago
Hiwin Technologies to deal out 2015 dividend of NT$2.30
Before Going to Press | 4h 43min ago
Wafer Works to not deal out 2015 dividend
Before Going to Press | 4h 44min ago
InterServ International to not deal out 2015 dividend
Before Going to Press | 4h 45min ago
Egis fingerprint sensor adopted by Samsung
Before Going to Press | 4h 46min ago
Jun 23, 15:06
Foxconn Electronics (Hon Hai Precision Industry) chairman Terry Guo has told investors that the company has already resumed its channel retail business, but he refused to provide details on the business' current status. However, he believes the business will achieve great results in many markets including...
- Elo expands projected capacitive touchscreen line
- Merck holds Display Insight 2015 in Taiwan to showcase its new branding and latest display technologies
- Exhibitors from 34 countries and regions are ready for inaugural WCIIF
- Focusing on four innovative applications, Merck unveils future display technologies at 2015 Touch Taiwan
- FORTREND Flexible Nano Liquid Diamond coated Touch Panel
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
28-Jun-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Apple to push forward with In-Cell touch technology in 2015 but highly considering G/G for 2016
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
- Digitimes Research: Dell high-end LCD monitors may be 24-, 27-inch models
- Is Quantum Dot the next big thing for the TV market?
- Apple updates iMac family with new Ultra HD and 5K Retina displays
- CES 2014: Asustek to showcase latest smartphones, 2-in-1 and gaming monitor
- Lenovo releases new ThinkCentra AIO desktops
- Asustek introduces MB168 Series portable USB-powered monitor
- Samsung introduces monitor featuring hand-tuned color calibration and quad HD display
LCD TV makers are responding to the challenge of OLED, with quantum dot (QD) technology, curved screens and other innovations. In order to boost consumer...
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
4K TVs continue to grow strong in the market and are expected to more than double in 2015. Panel makers and TV vendors alike are eying opportunities...
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...