ASE and SPIL in talks to establish industrial holding company
Before Going to Press | 11h 34min ago
Taiwan market: Sony aims to occupy 40% of Ultra HD LCD TV sales value in 2016
Before Going to Press | 11h 35min ago
Digitimes Research: 3GPP-specifying LAA to impact use of 5GHz band in Wi-Fi
Before Going to Press | 11h 40min ago
Taiwan makers under pressure from Apple cost controls
Before Going to Press | 11h 41min ago
General Interface Solution expects operations to rebound in July
Before Going to Press | 11h 44min ago
Sharp to maintain PV operations after Foxconn stake investment, says report
Before Going to Press | 11h 45min ago
GIS expects MegaSite to take up over 50% of 2016 consolidated revenues
Before Going to Press | 11h 46min ago
Testing company CHPT 2Q16 revenues to rise 15%
Before Going to Press | 11h 47min ago
E Ink Holdings unveils color e-paper display
Before Going to Press | 11h 48min ago
Asustek, Dell beef up competitiveness with MSI for gaming notebooks
Before Going to Press | 11h 50min ago
ITRI unveils UV-C LED chopsticks sanitizer
Before Going to Press | 11h 51min ago
China-market: Moxi Group turns out rollable handsets
Before Going to Press | 11h 54min ago
New Lattice bridge chips to enter production in August
Before Going to Press | 11h 55min ago
Ardentec expects higher capacity utilization in 2Q16
Before Going to Press | 11h 56min ago
AWSC 2H16 sales to soar, says report
Before Going to Press | 11h 57min ago
Newswatch - May 16, 15:17
ODM Wistron has reported net profits of NT$383 million (US$11.74 million) for the first quarter of 2016, a sharp decline of 46.6% from a year earlier.
- Elo expands projected capacitive touchscreen line
- Merck holds Display Insight 2015 in Taiwan to showcase its new branding and latest display technologies
- Exhibitors from 34 countries and regions are ready for inaugural WCIIF
- Focusing on four innovative applications, Merck unveils future display technologies at 2015 Touch Taiwan
- FORTREND Flexible Nano Liquid Diamond coated Touch Panel
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
24-May-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Apple to push forward with In-Cell touch technology in 2015 but highly considering G/G for 2016
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
- Digitimes Research: Dell high-end LCD monitors may be 24-, 27-inch models
- Is Quantum Dot the next big thing for the TV market?
- Apple updates iMac family with new Ultra HD and 5K Retina displays
- CES 2014: Asustek to showcase latest smartphones, 2-in-1 and gaming monitor
- Lenovo releases new ThinkCentra AIO desktops
- Asustek introduces MB168 Series portable USB-powered monitor
- Samsung introduces monitor featuring hand-tuned color calibration and quad HD display
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
LCD TV makers are responding to the challenge of OLED, with quantum dot (QD) technology, curved screens and other innovations. In order to boost consumer...
4K TVs continue to grow strong in the market and are expected to more than double in 2015. Panel makers and TV vendors alike are eying opportunities...
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...