Insyde to see increasing orders for Intel-based white-box tablets
IT + CE | Sep 15, 22:27
Apple iPhone 6 products may suffer same dilemma as iPhone 5S/5C
Mobile + telecom | Sep 15, 21:35
Huawei, Lenovo looking to enhance presence in high-end smartphone segment
Mobile + telecom | Sep 15, 21:32
Digitimes Research: August LED bulb prices drop sequentially in China
LED | Sep 15, 21:28
LCD monitor shipments to reach 136 million in 2014 followed by 132 million in 2015
Displays | Sep 15, 21:25
4G smartphone prices expected to fall to below US$100 in 1H15, say Taiwan makers
Mobile + telecom | Sep 15, 21:22
Taiwan market: Epson sets up 100 digital image printing stores
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 21:09
Digitimes Research: Apple taps phablet market by offering iPhone 6 Plus
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 21:08
Taiwan market: FET iPhone 6 and 6 Plus initial pre-orders fully sold out
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 21:06
Supply chains see increased orders for fingerprint recognition used on smartphones and smartwatches
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 21:01
Global MEMS demand in 2014 to reach US$13.0 billion, says MIG
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 21:00
Foxconn eyes driverless vehicle market
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 20:58
MediaTek develops Google One platform
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 20:56
Foxconn factory employees reportedly suffering from high rate of leukemia
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 20:55
LGD said to have sold its stake in joint venture with Compal
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 20:50
China promoting development of MEMS industries
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 20:48
China-based Founder PCB, Shennan Circuit to step into IC substrate business
Before Going to Press | Sep 15, 20:45
Sep 12, 11:32
Driven by demand in China, approximately 14 million Ultra HD TVs are expected to ship globally in 2014, penetrating 6-7% of the overall TV market, according to a report from TrendForce.
- The Fortrend OGS received U.S. Patent Certificate
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
16-Sep-2014 markets closed
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
- Digitimes Research: Youngfast, Melfas looking beyond G1F touch
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...