Gigabyte Communications to ship 2G feature phones
Mobile + telecom | 5h 48min ago
Panel makers look to vehicle industry as handset panel shipments remain conservative
Displays | 5h 54min ago
Automated production lines still not yet efficient for back-end assembly players
Before Going to Press | 5h 34min ago
Apple cuts iPad mini prices; non-Apple vendors may follow suit
Before Going to Press | 6h 15min ago
Digitimes Research: DRAM shipments to drop 20% on year in 2014 due to weak PC demand
Before Going to Press | 6h 16min ago
LED demand turns weak in 3Q14, says Epistar chairman
Before Going to Press | 6h 34min ago
Digitimes Research: Kickstarter wearables expand their presences in sleep sensing industry
Before Going to Press | 6h 35min ago
Three flexible PCB makers raise funds to address growing business operations
Before Going to Press | 6h 40min ago
Apple iWatch still under EVT despite components already in production
Before Going to Press | 6h 42min ago
Taiwan market: HTC to launch HTC Butterfly 2 through cooperation with Chunghwa Telecom
Before Going to Press | 6h 44min ago
Trend and technologies at Touch Taiwan 2014
Before Going to Press | 6h 45min ago
Asustek readies new 2-in-1 products for competition
Before Going to Press | 6h 46min ago
Demand for 8-inch wafer foundry heating up
Before Going to Press | 6h 46min ago
New mobile products to benefit component suppliers until end of 2014
Before Going to Press | 6h 47min ago
Acer becomes top PC and projector vendor in Philippines
Before Going to Press | 6h 49min ago
Sep 1, 15:38
More Ultra HD TVs were shipped in the second quarter of 2014 than shipped all year in 2013. According to DisplaySearch, 2.1 million sets were shipped in the second quarter, compared to 1.6 million in 2013. Brands introduced their 2014 model ranges in the quarter as well, with a clear focus on Ultra...
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- Fortrend upgrades OGS touch panels with anti-interference capability
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
1-Sep-2014 markets closed
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
- Digitimes Research: Youngfast, Melfas looking beyond G1F touch
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...