Google to not make additional investments in Himax Display
Bits + chips | 1h 36min ago
Digitimes Research: OLED TV pricing to remain double Ultra HD TV pricing through 2016; China vendors see mixed results in LCD TV sales abroad
Displays | 1h 42min ago
PChome Store teams up with TenPay to tap China market
IT + CE | 3h 49min ago
Sony to launch 12-inch tablet in 1Q15, say Taiwan makers
IT + CE | 3h 58min ago
FCCL supplier Taiflex sees profits up 24% in 3Q14
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | 4h 10min ago
Intel Global Summit 2014 to focus on IoT, smart wearable devices, say Taiwan makers
IT + CE | 4h 27min ago
Taiwan makers still eyeing sales of Ultra HD TV panels, high-end IT displays
Displays | 4h 45min ago
Foxconn will not acquire TPK, says company
Displays | 4h 51min ago
Giga Solar expects to ship 240 tonnes of PV silver pastes in 2014
Green energy | 5h 40min ago
Gigastorage to set up PV module factory in Thailand
Green energy | 5h 48min ago
Taiwan market: HTC maintains largest market share by sales volume in September
Mobile + telecom - Newswatch | 6h 2min ago
Taiwan September manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
Bits + chips | Oct 23, 21:45
Oct 23, 15:41
LCD TV sales in China reached 6.02 million from the Mid-Autumn through October 1 period to represent an on-year increase of 2.4%, according to AVC. In the one week October 1 holiday period, LCD TV sales were down 15.6% on year.
- The Fortrend OGS received U.S. Patent Certificate
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
24-Oct-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...