Vendors partner with Wintel to release US$199-249 notebooks for 2H14
IT + CE | 7h 6min ago
Apple to become largest client for TSMC, say sources
Bits + chips | 7h 9min ago
China market: Xiaomi launches new flagship smartphone
Mobile + telecom | 8h 6min ago
Apple new iPhones to come with different time tables to avoid competition
Mobile + telecom | 8h 22min ago
Delta expected to enjoy strong performance in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 8h 6min ago
Samsung suffering from infighting; may impact upcoming smartphone plans, says report
Before Going to Press | 8h 22min ago
Han's Laser and Goodfeel to attend Touch Taiwan 2014
Before Going to Press | 8h 33min ago
TCAS 2014: BenQ to promote short-distance projectors
Before Going to Press | 8h 55min ago
Digitimes Research: CSOT to see increased influence in AMOLED industry
Before Going to Press | 9h 24min ago
North America semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.09 in June, says SEMI
Before Going to Press | 9h 26min ago
Chassis makers doubtful about rumors Samsung to release metal chassis smartphone
Before Going to Press | 9h 52min ago
PTI reports EPS NT$1.96 for 1H14
Before Going to Press | 10h 20min ago
Digitimes Research: Wi-Fi ecosystem keeps expanding
Before Going to Press | 10h 50min ago
Google to incorporate NFC functionality into Android
Before Going to Press | 11h 6min ago
Peak season TV demand expected to be flat on year
Before Going to Press | 11h 8min ago
LCD monitor panel prices rise on tight supply, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 11h 10min ago
Jul 22, 12:26
China-based LeTV has recently stopped selling its over the top (OTT) device as it violates China's new policies for the Internet TV market, but the company's LCD TV products are not affected and are still available in the market, according to a Chinese-language Tencent report citing the com...
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- Fortrend upgrades OGS touch panels with anti-interference capability
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
21-Jul-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
- Digitimes Research: Youngfast, Melfas looking beyond G1F touch
- Digitimes Research: Android TV facing same difficulties as Google TV; Chromecast to boost user attachment
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
As Ultra HD TVs are gaining popularity in the market due to their increased resolution and decreased pricing, coupled with vendors' plans to work more...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...