PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$10 on the TSE on Thursday, September 27, 2007.For the fourth quarter of 1999, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: First International Telecom
Chinese name: 大眾電信股份有限公司
Short name: FITEL
Stock code: 3065
Tax ID: 16080042
Established: 18 Apr 1997
Paid in capital: NT$968.00 million
Listed on ESB: 2 Jan 2002
Public since: 16 Jul 1997
- Taiwan market: Fitel looking for bankruptcy trustee
- Taiwan market: PHS operator Fitel goes bankrupt
- Taiwan market: Fitel PHS coverage shrinking
- Taiwan market: Fitel to upgrade PHS network
- Fitel to test TD-LTE in Taiwan through cooperation with China Mobile
- WiMAX operator Tatung InfoComm to promote joint purchase of WiMAX base stations
- Taiwan market: Fitel to kick off WiMAX operations
- Fitel gets approval for restructuring plan
- First International Telecom full profile
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to fall almost 20% in 1Q16
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments increase 11.5% on quarter in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: More fashion, sports gear, medical vendors step into smartwatch sector
- Digitimes Research: China vendors ship over 150 million smartphones in 4Q15
- Good Way Technology's DU 3900 granted the winner of HKEIA Award
- LitePoint integrates flexible PA/FEM testing in one chassis
- 'Smart IoT Testing for Wireless Future' – An enlightenment on IoT testing technologies, innovative applications, and new thinking
- Paving the Way to Flexible, Customer-centric Telco Services with SDN and NFV
- Imagination joins 5G Innovation Centre to drive development of next-generation mobile data networks
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...