PerformanceFor the fourth quarter of 1999, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: First International Telecom
Chinese name: 大眾電信股份有限公司
Short name: FITEL
Stock code: 3065
Tax ID: 16080042
Established: 18 Apr 1997
Paid in capital: NT$968.00 million
Listed on ESB: 2 Jan 2002
Public since: 16 Jul 1997
- Taiwan market: Fitel looking for bankruptcy trustee
- Taiwan market: PHS operator Fitel goes bankrupt
- Taiwan market: Fitel PHS coverage shrinking
- Taiwan market: Fitel to upgrade PHS network
- Fitel to test TD-LTE in Taiwan through cooperation with China Mobile
- WiMAX operator Tatung InfoComm to promote joint purchase of WiMAX base stations
- Taiwan market: Fitel to kick off WiMAX operations
- Fitel gets approval for restructuring plan
- First International Telecom full profile
- Advantest and W2BI to Exhibit Advanced Test Solutions at Mobile World Congress
- Telecom companies' preference for NFV drives enterprise vCPE market forward
- G.fast IOP, a first in a Carrier Network environment; Swisscom makes it a reality that meets their network requirements
- GMobi acquires leading performance mobile advertising platform MassiveImpact
- Taiwan Pavilion features innovative smart Taiwan at MWC Shanghai
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Note 7 issues may help Apple to regain number-1 crown in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
HTC's latest development
Asustek's smartphone shipments may have been disappointing in 2016, but the vendor is seeking a rebound in 2017.
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...