- Smartphone vendors likely to brace for component shortages in 2017
- Compal aims to ramp up device shipments by 10% in 2017
- Epistar expanding AlGaInP chip, blue-light LED flip-chip capacity
- Asia Optical offers laser scanning modules for vacuum cleaning robots
- Mobile DRAM supplier AP Memory sees revenues double in 4Q16
- Sharp ending supply for Samsung may push up demand for 65-inch TV panels
- Delta Electronics provides PV inverters for Denmark power stations
- Commentary: A lesson to be learned from China panel industry headhunting
- DFI expects casino, financial, automation products to drive growth in 2017 revenue
- Compal negotiating to sell LCFC stake to Lenovo, says president
- MediaTek to see solution shipments dip 20% on quarter in 1Q17, says paper
- CIS module maker Asia Tech Image reports increased earnings for 2016
- Total corporate funding in solar sector comes in at US$9.1 billion in 2016, says Mercom Capital
- Xiaomi aims to generate revenues of CNY100 billion in 2017, says CEO
- Suntech unveils PERC poly-Si solar cells with 20% conversion rate
- Everlight Electronics aims at 2-digit growth in 2017 revenues
- Digitimes Research: December 7W LED light bulb prices in China market fall
- Delta Electronics sees December revenues increase
- Marketec, UIS enjoy record 2016 revenues
- Taiwan to end nuclear power generation by 2025
- Growth in cloud IT infrastructure spending will accelerate in 2017, says IDC
- Pegatron chairman talks about capacity expansion in North America, says paper
- Asustek to ramp up smartphone shipments to 35-40 million units a year, says paper
- Worldwide cloud IT infrastructure market revenue grows 8.1% to US$8.4 billion in 3Q16, says IDC
- HTC eyes better sales for U series
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...