Taiwan market: Samsung launches Galaxy Note 4, Gear S and Gear Circle
Mobile + telecom | 22min ago
Altera announces availability of next-generation, non-volatile MAX 10 FPGAs
Bits + chips | 31min ago
Grid-scale energy storage systems launched in 2013-2014 total more than 360MW, says Navigant
Green energy | 33min ago
Taiwan market: InFocus launches M510t smartphone via cooperation with Asia Pacific Telecom
Mobile + telecom | 38min ago
Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
Mobile + telecom | 57min ago
Taiwan market: Epson launches Pulsense
IT + CE | 1h 13min ago
Mitac Holdings to see 3Q14 non-operating profit of NT$191 million from Synnex
IT + CE | 1h 14min ago
Latin America and Caribbean region to install 9GW of solar PV within 5 years, says Solarbuzz
Green energy | 1h 17min ago
Microsoft unveils Windows 10
IT + CE | 1h 29min ago
JDI sees increased orders from Xiaomi
Displays | 2h 12min ago
China-based foundry house XMC ties up with Spansion to develop 3D NAND flash chips
Bits + chips | 2h 16min ago
TSMC, ARM announce silicon validation of ARM Cortex CPUs on 16nm FinFET process
Bits + chips | 4h 10min ago
Neo Solar subsidiary sells PV power-generating stations to Chailease
Green energy - Stockwatch | 4h 28min ago
China PV module makers set tough terms for Taiwan cell makers
Green energy | 4h 36min ago
IC design houses to ramp up rapid charge controller ICs
Bits + chips | 5h 43min ago
Korea vendors developing quantum dot TVs, says report
Displays | Sep 30, 20:59
Taiwan solar cell makers adopt mixed price adjustments
Green energy | Sep 30, 20:42
Digitimes Research: No mid-range digital cameras priced at US$300-400 launched globally in 3Q14
IT + CE | Sep 30, 20:13
Sep 30, 12:01
Bit demand for non-PC DRAM, mainly niche mobile DRAM and server-use DRAM, will increase 38% on year in the second half of 2014, much higher than 2.7% for standard DRAM, according to Digitimes Research.
- Imagination Summit 2014: Showcasing Complete IP Solutions, Powering SoC Innovative Designs
- Orbotech advances into the IC packaging industry together with SPTS in SEMICON Taiwan 2014
- G.SKILL Releases World's Fastest DDR4 3333MHz Memory, Available Now! The Bleeding Edge of Speed Has Arrived!
- Indium Corporation announces new EZ-Pour Gallium Trichloride
- Genesys Logic announces a reference design pairing its USB 3.0 card reader controller GL3221 with NFC transceiver ST95HF from STMicroelectronics
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
1-Oct-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Intel looking to promote x86 architecture to China chip designers
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm far ahead of Marvell and MediaTek in China LTE market
- Turning a smartphone into a PC in a pocket: Q&A with Analogix
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...