Trina Solar to begin production of 5BB solar cells, say reports
Green energy | 9min ago
Taiwan market: Smartphone sales up slightly in July
Mobile + telecom - Newswatch | 13min ago
Taiwan FTC approves acquisition of HMI by ASML
Bits + chips | 1h 44min ago
Taiwan market: Mobile Internet-access infrastructure key to development of mobile payments, says NCC
Mobile + telecom | 1h 46min ago
Research firm expects Taiwan PCB output to grow sequentially, but fall on year in 3Q16
Before Going to Press | 21min ago
Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipment to drop over 10% on year
Before Going to Press | 26min ago
Semi, LCD equipment maker Gallant to see EPS double in 2016
Before Going to Press | 27min ago
Samsung pushing low-price tablet with strong e-book support
Before Going to Press | 27min ago
ITRI showcasing materials for flexible OLED at Touch Taiwan 2016
Before Going to Press | 1h 39min ago
Digitimes Research: Japan IT vendors stepping into IoT business
Before Going to Press | 1h 59min ago
Taiwan PCB production value to grow 8.8% on quarter in 3Q16, says IEK
Before Going to Press | 2h 2min ago
China Telecom nets CNY11.673 billion for 1H16
Before Going to Press | 2h 3min ago
Sharp preparing to market solar cells in China, says Nikkei
Before Going to Press | 2h 4min ago
Consumer IC vendor Sonix to ship over 600 million MCUs in 2016
Before Going to Press | 2h 5min ago
Aug 24, 13:50
North America-based manufacturers of semiconductor equipment posted a book-to-bill ratio of 1.15 in July 2016, having been above parity for eight months in a row, according to the latest data compiled by SEMI.
- Rectron is now Avexir official distributor in region of Australia
- Advantest to Showcase Two Multi-Protocol Testers for SSDs at Flash Memory Summit on August 9-11 in Santa Clara, Calif
- UMC qualifies 0.18um BCD process for most stringent AEC-Q100 Grade-0 automotive ICs
- Next stage of visionary mobile technology development: Virtual reality and IoT
- UMC Holds 2016 Japan Technology Forum
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
24-Aug-2016 markets closed
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...