Computex 2016: ARM announces Cortex-A73 CPU and Mali-G71 GPU
Before Going to Press | 12h 3min ago
Computex 2016: ASE to showcase SiP, and MEMS and sensor solutions for smart living applications
Before Going to Press | May 30, 21:35
Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
Before Going to Press | May 30, 21:24
Anji Technology looks to growing PV demand in Taiwan
Before Going to Press | May 30, 21:23
Elan obtains fingerprint sensor orders from first-tier notebook firms
Before Going to Press | May 30, 21:23
Chin-Poon remains focused on auto PCB
Before Going to Press | May 30, 21:22
Teco Electric & Machinery poised to compete for installing 2 5MW offshore wind turbines, says EDN
Before Going to Press | May 30, 20:58
Apple to enhance effectiveness of new iPhone sound and speakers
Before Going to Press | May 30, 20:56
Digitimes Research: Vizio launches LCD TVs without TV tuners
Before Going to Press | May 30, 20:55
Gaming monitor market to see growing competition between Asustek, BenQ and TPV
Before Going to Press | May 30, 20:51
Oppo developing foldable-screen smartphones
Before Going to Press | May 30, 20:43
May 31, 08:51
This year's Computex Taipei 2016 will mark a turning point for Asia's biggest tradeshow, as Taiwan begins asserting itself as being not only the center of the global ICT supply chain but also as a key partner for building the global technology ecosystem and driving innovation. This new positioning...
- Digitimes Research: Korea LCD driver IC vendor Silicon Works sees revenues hit record high in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan top-foundry combined revenues to rise 8% in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan IC design industry output value to rise 7% in 2016
- Elo introduces new eSAW touchscreen technology
- UMC Holds 2016 Japan Technology Forum
- Securing a place in the high-end market: AVEXIR Technologies general manager Han-Hong Cheng gives a ten-year outlook on the company's future
- ASI is now Avexir official distributor in region of North America
- Macronix looks to build on automotive success with its high-performance Serial NOR Flash by eyeing ADAS opportunities
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
27-May-2016 markets closed
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...